Thursday, March 13, 2014

2014 FO# 6: February Bendy Birthday Socks

The sock finishing parade continues!

Today's Friday FO was actually F'd at the start of February, but I finished it on the same day I gifted it so I didn't have a chance to get any pictures before it was opened.


Yesterday, after a month of repeated demands requests that the recipient send through some modelled shots, I gave up and went to their house, iPad in hand ready to click away.


Don't they look comfy and warm?


Four pairs of socks to go!

(Deets: the yarn is some Bendy sock wool I got on sale before Christmas. I used 2.5mm needles, cast on 72 stitches and knit the sock top down with a heel-flap and gusset heel. The wool was lovely and very cheap (I think maybe $7.50 a ball?) so a great, enjoyable good value project)

0 comments:

Post a Comment